FYI Can't update system

TriStarGod

Reaction score
I consistently check my RSS feeds for alerts and fixes but I haven't received any for a while. So today, I decide to update my PIAF server.

update-programs
update-fixes

Both commands fail stating problems with downloading and its most likely to do with my internet connection. I pinged google and its working. Whats going on?

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.2 under *HARDWARE* │
│ FreePBX Version = 2.9.0.12 │
│ Running Asterisk Version = 1.8.19.1 │
│ Asterisk Source Version = 1.8.19.1 │
│ Dahdi Source Version = 2.6.1 │
│ Libpri Source Version = 1.4.12 │
│ IP Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on eth0 │
│ Operating System = CentOS release 6.2 (Final) │
│ Kernel Version = 2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.i686 - 32 Bit │
│ Incredible PBX 3 Version = 3.0.7

miguel

Reaction score
They are not running a forum wich is interested in answering problems, i have posted a few question without answers maybe you should go to another forum or pay for support, best regards

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
They are not running a forum wich is interested in answering problems, i have posted a few question without answers maybe you should go to another forum or pay for support, best regards

How is this post helpful to OP? No need to rant about your threads not being answered in an unrelated thread. Sometimes no one has an answer to your question - it's nothing personal.

OP, I'm glad you got your problem sorted.

TriStarGod

Reaction score
miguel This post is unrelated to my issue especially since I was able to answer my own question (but not able to delete the post). Btw, most forums have a problem in replying back (especially StackExchange) but this forum has been very good to me in the past with prompt response times.
rossiv I wasn't able to resolve my issue but recognized I have to upgrade to the lastest PIAF version. I'm waiting for PIAF 4 but unsure how long it will take before the release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.