FYI Looking for paid help.

Reaction score
We have several Piaf deployments and have been running into some issues that are somewhat out of our comfort level. When I call 1-888-nerd-uno I am getting a busy signal. Are there any alternative paid support providers out there someone could recommend? We are looking for just some general config help as well as piaf adjacent help with centos and networks. Everything is "working" we just have some intermittent issues we would like to run down with someone who is more comfortable with best practices for these deployments. Again we are not looking for free advice but professional paid support.

SkykingOH

Guru
Reaction score
Well you can call nerd dos at 4403855555 and ask for Luke or Ben both OTTS certified techs with years of experience.

I am on vacation soooo...

All kidding both of those guys work for me and will take good care of you, we open back up Monday at 9 and are in EST.

You could also try shooting Ward an email and let him know you can't reach his support line.

Either way..Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.