TIPS VoIP.ms Rates

tritron

Reaction score
What is the cost of outgoing calls using voip.ms? I see for 4.xx you get 3500 incoming minutes for free but how much is for outgoing calls? What provider offers unlimited calling for business. Is anyone using voip.ms 4.xx lines for business?

Last edited by a moderator:

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
All outgoing calls are billed per minute regardless of plan. Rates vary based on where you're calling - https://voip.ms/rates.php has a list.

I doubt you'd find something in the same price range (<$10/month) for an unlimited business line. You'd be more likely to find things in the range of $20-30/month/concurrent call for an unlimited business line. Vitelity (Virtual PRI), SIP.us, SchmoozeCom SIP Station, etc. all have plans that fit my mentioned price range. There are definitely others, but those are the first that came out of my head.

Edit: The flat rate VoIPms plans are for residential use only. Business use violates the ToS. This restriction is mentioned when you order each DID.

Restricted to residential use, up to 3500 minutes per month
I assure you if they detect business-level calling on a line they will back-charge you for the difference.[/QUOTE]

synack

Guru
Reaction score
The residential flat rate also limits you to 2 channels, not something you would want for business.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aegodoyr
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.