SUGGESTIONS Outbound route selection...

Reaction score
Hello:
I have 4 GV accounts set up.
It seems that all out bound calls go out on the first GV account in the listPIAF.png
Is this how it works?
Can I assign a specific GV account for certain purposes?
Thanks,

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
It all depends on your dial patterns. Generally, you put the least specific route at the bottom. That is, the one that you want to be used last. You can use them specifically with prefixes, such as 6, 7, 8, 9, etc.

Reaction score
It all depends on your dial patterns. Generally, you put the least specific route at the bottom. That is, the one that you want to be used last. You can use them specifically with prefixes, such as 6, 7, 8, 9, etc.
So, if I have not set up 'dial patterns', will all outbound calls use the first GV account in the list?
Thanks,

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
You have to have some kind of dial pattern in there for a call to go out. The route is selected on first match from top to bottom, so if they are all the same the first one will be used.
For example
6o3UiYu.png

This route matched all toll free (not formatted the best, but whatever), long distance (1 + area code + 7 digit), long distance (add 1 to area code + 7 digit), and local (add 1843 to 7 digit)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.