TIPS raspberry pi 2 incredible pbx

Irvin

Reaction score
I recently purchased an set up incredible pbx on a raspberry pi 2.
I can make calls between softphones and reach extensions and ivrs.
I have logged in on the google voice app and the vitelity app I can not receive or make calls with either
Vitelity shows up as registered on system status.
Vitelity appears to be using a different ip address and fqdn than what is white-listed
I have been unable to add to the white-list with the commands on the web page, would you be able to give me an example of the full command line asadd-ip does not give me enough information
I have been able to receive calls from an incoming trunk from voipo but not call out.
also I attempted to install traveling man 3 and had a error come up yum does not appear to be a valid command
d /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/travelinman3.tar.gz
tar zxvf travelinman3.tar.gz
yum -y install bind-utils
./secure-iptables

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
/root/add-fqdn vitelity someserver.vitelity.net will add the FQDN to the WhiteList.

Do not install TM3. It's already preinstalled.

Google Voice troubleshooting is covered in the Nerd Vittles article.

Last edited:

Irvin

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply
when I attempt the add-fqdn vitelity xxxxxxx.vitelity.net from putty in root I get the response: -bash: add-fqdn: command not found
when I try add-ip vitelity xx.xxx.xx.xxx I get -bash: add-ip: command not found

Irvin

Reaction score
I have added the ip and fqdn I can now receive calls from Vitelity and Voipo but not google voice
I have followed the Google Voice troubleshooting with no results
Also I can not call out at all on any service provider.
I have tried dialing with and without area code on local numbers I have also tried adding 8 as a prefix to use viletily still nothing

Irvin

Reaction score
I found that I had to register as outbound on Vitelity now I can place and receive calls through that trunk
Google Voice is still a no show even after following the tutorial

Irvin

Reaction score
after a time of using the incredible pbx Vitelity quit taking inbound calls. I had to register a second account for inbound. I now have an inbound and outbound truck for the same line and it is working fine.
Google Voice does not work at all and it looks like the app is broken as the credentials_googlevoice.conf is blank

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
credentials_googlevoice.conf should look like the following. Then restart Asterisk: asterisk-restart
Code:
[GoogleVoice](+)
;username=                     
;secret=

David Roudebush

Reaction score
I added ./ to the script and it ran
I spent half an our searching for this answer. Thank you!

I'm in the directory, the file is in the directory, the file has the correct first line content. But I keep getting "-bash: add-ip: command not found"
Prepending ./ to the file name got it working. This must be something so well understood that it doesn't show up in tutorials. :)

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I spent half an our searching for this answer. Thank you!

I'm in the directory, the file is in the directory, the file has the correct first line content. But I keep getting "-bash: add-ip: command not found"
Prepending ./ to the file name got it working. This must be something so well understood that it doesn't show up in tutorials. :)

It's one of the fundamental rules of Linux, but I've amended my comment above to clarify. If you're sitting in the /root directory, you can use ./add-ip. If you're in any directory including root, you can use /root/add-ip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.