I HAVE A DREAM Consultant needed for maintenance and support

T Oates

Reaction score
I have a small office with 8 extensions that I successfully set up with a rentpbx distribution of FreePBX Distro - 5.211.65-12 in a local datacenter. I am in North Ft. Lauderdale, the machine is in Miami. It was installed in November 2014 and continues to work flawlessly [knocking on wood]. I use flowroute as my primary trunk with an alternate backup. I maintain and edit the system myself, however it is not my profession. I am looking for someone to periodically maintain, update, backup and consult on my setup. Someone to be there if I need some help. Someone to make sure I didn't miss any obvious features, especially in terms of security. I am open to a periodic maintenance fee or one-off paid support by the hour, etc. I'd *like* someone local, but I know well enough it's not necessary. Looking for referrals. Thanks.

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the club! It's a wonderful adventure. I think you should find that everything runs without much intervention, but it is always nice to have someone to reach out to.

These forums can be an excellent resource and I am confident that you will find a great deal of help when you need it right here.

That having been said, if you would prefer someone to watch over your system to monitor for upgrades, changes, and general consults, I would be happy to help. PM me and we can discuss the details.

One suggestion regardless of what you end up doing, document every step every time you touch your system. You will save yourself a great deal of time with a consultant and get higher quality answers from the forum if you do.

Rob

benhadad

Reaction score
<p>I am around the WPB area, I and would recommend as Rob says, document it well and you will find many more consultants able to help you!</p>

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.