PIONEERS Incredible PBX Asterisk-GUI

billsimon

Reaction score
It's what open source software is all about. Options, community, sharing of code. If the community likes something, they'll rally around it and other projects will adapt. If not, it will die on the vine. No need for FreePBX folks to feel threatened.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
100% agree, billsimon. There's a wonderful feature built into all phone systems, good and bad.

It assures that you'll know immediately if your phone system fails or if your software is a piece of :001 9898:.

gotel

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed. I had a problem setting up googlevoice username/password. My password had a $ in it and that was not properly translated when using the Incredible PBX Apps tab / Google Voice link. I had to manually edit the credentials_googlevoice.conf file. After the edit I can make outgoing calls using GV.
Is it possible to setup a incoming GV trunk? So when someone dials my GV number its rings my extension?

gotel

Reaction score
I also am having a problem getting paging to work. I have a AAstra 6757i and Nortel MC55100. I setup a paging / intercom group. The phones ring instead of the intercom being used. The paging/intercom feature on these same ip phones worked under PIAF 2.0.6.4, FreePBX Version 2.10.1.9, Asterisk 11.4.0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.24.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.24.14 PM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 20

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed. I had a problem setting up googlevoice username/password. My password had a $ in it and that was not properly translated when using the Incredible PBX Apps tab / Google Voice link. I had to manually edit the credentials_googlevoice.conf file. After the edit I can make outgoing calls using GV.
Is it possible to setup a incoming GV trunk? So when someone dials my GV number its rings my extension?

Special characters are not supported currently. Incoming call support is automatic once you enter your credentials. Extensions 6001 and 6002 should ring in the default setup. Haven't gotten to paging yet.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Dreading this almost as much as going to the dentist...

Today is Incredible Fax Day for the Asterisk-GUI :death:

Bob Helbush

Reaction score
Just a quick note to let you know that I have Asterisk-GUI running on DO with no issues besides the ones I've created for myself.
Looking good!

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
finished playing with my piaf3 install, into incrediblepbx11, into freepbx 5.211.65 install, why does 5.211.65 use twice the ram of piaf or incrediblepbx, anyway

running the asterisk-gui script

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Exactly.

Here is the free RAM in KB on a 512MB (524288 KB) virtual machine with Incredible PBX for Asterisk 11 and Asterisk-GUI running. This is without ever shutting down Apache and MySQL, neither of which is required to have a perfectly functioning server. And the second screen shot is self-explanatory...

B5FYnJdIcAAghT6.jpg:large
B5FaJLQCYAAIkoh.jpg:large

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Dreading this almost as much as going to the dentist...

Today is Incredible Fax Day for the Asterisk-GUI :death:

Today unfortunately turned into "This Week" but there's light at the end of the tunnel. Outgoing was easy. Incoming was another story... until this morning. Pay Dirt!

Should be ready for the pioneers later today NOW:
  1. Perform fresh install (instructions on page 1)
  2. Run Incredible Fax installer: /root/incrediblefax11-GUI.sh
  3. Set AvantFax admin password: /root/avantfax-pw-change
  4. Reboot
Fax detection is automatic. Tested with Google Voice and VoIP.ms trunks only so far. HylaFax/AvantFax rocks!!

B5JGW8lIQAAMfeF.jpg:large

Bob Helbush

Reaction score
I re-installed Asterisk-GUI with fax on DO. I haven't really tested the fax part much but the rest of it is coming along nicely. I think I'll try an install on an Atom based box today.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
installed on a 512mb vps, will see how it plays out, will also enjoy playing with incrediblefax.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.