TRY THIS freepbx v12.0.12 messed up my trunk

ChicoCanada

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently upgraded freepbx to v12.0.12 and it seems to have changed something. When I call either of my DIDs I hear a recording "the number you have dialed is not in service" and the calls appear in my CDRs. Outbound calls are fine, it's only my inbound. Thought of checking here before I dive into figuring out how to turn on dbug for a trunk and try to sort it out myself.

Thanks in advance for your help

***UPDATE - I allowed anonymous inbound sip calls and all fine now. Things are locked down very tight with my firewall but still, I don't like having that enabled. A tech support guy with my provider had made a change to my PBX so it would work and I wouldn't have to allow anonymous inbound sip calls. I can't recall what it is he did, so I've fired off an email asking. I hope I get the answer. Anyone here have an idea of what it could be?

rjm

Guru
Reaction score
Just to state the obvious, have you checked your inbound routing and trunk configurations? It sounds like your trunk is not registered.

ChicoCanada

Reaction score
I would like to find a fix for this. Meanwhile, I have noticed another issue. My trunk works fine for inbound but outbound does not work. I see under "Chan_Sip Registry" my trunk shows as REGISTERED but under "Chan_Sip Peers" it shows as UNKNOWN.

Any idea?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.