GO HERE Incredible Fax add-on borked php

Reaction score
Hi! So, I just followed the steps found at http://nerdvittles.com/?p=9713 for adding Incredible Fax to my setup. At the time of reboot at the end of the process, I see these messages:

Please wait...
PHP Fatal error: Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57

PHP Fatal error: Cannot make static method DB::connect() non static in class freepbx_db in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/freepbx_DB.php on line 57
**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in '/etc/asterisk' is set to but the directory
does not exists. Attempting to create it with: 'mkdir -p '

mkdir: missing operand
Try 'mkdir --help' for more information.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ' failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.

The machine reboots, and I can make and receive calls. However, when I try to access the the config page http://[server-ip-address], the browser forwards me to http://[server-ip-address]/admin/config.php and I have a blank white page. What can I do to fix what the script was trying to do? Thanks!

Reaction score
Thank you. After reading that entire thread, and trying all of the noted fixes, I have not gotten any further. The files in the tarball simply replaced my original front page with a page I had never seen before, and when I click on "PBX In A Flash Administration", I still get the blank white page. I also get a similar output when rebooting from shell:

root@pbx:~# reboot

Please wait...

**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in '/etc/asterisk' is set to but the directory
does not exists. Attempting to create it with: 'mkdir -p '

mkdir: missing operand
Try 'mkdir --help' for more information.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ' failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.
* Stopping web server apache2 *
* Stopping MySQL database server mysqld
[ OK ]
* Will now restart
Write failed: Broken pipe

I probably should have also mentioned that I am running the Ubuntu 14.04.1 Incredible PBX Package. Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
That did it - thank you. Except for having the "extra" front page now, everything else is working great. Thank you!

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.