DEAL Pogoplug Mobile for $5 after $10 rebate at Adorama + Free Shipping

steven

Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Remember Ward's post on the Pogoplug from a little while back? Well, cheap just got cheaper.

Right now, Adorama has the Pogoplug Mobile (POGO-V4-A1-01) for $14.99 with a $10.00 rebate, making the final price only $4.99 (plus tax for residents of NY and NJ).

Link to the product: http://www.adorama.com/COCPOGOV4A1.html
Link to the rebate: https://admin.4myrebate.com/Document/PreviewOffer?OfferID=491487&PDFID=1

The rebate is valid from 11/26/2014 to 12/3/2014. Limit 1 rebate per household.

Enjoy! :)

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Day-am! And I was impressed with the $10.99 deal! Oh well -- really don't need 2 of them...

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Day-am! And I was impressed with the $10.99 deal! Oh well -- really don't need 2 of them...

I'de jump on it if I had faith in rebates - 3 out of the last 4 never arrived. Before that never had a problem. But that was before. Maybe it's just me :nono: .

steven

Guru
Reaction score
I'de jump on it if I had faith in rebates - 3 out of the last 4 never arrived. Before that never had a problem. But that was before. Maybe it's just me :nono: .

4MyRebate (the processor for this rebate) is extremely fast and reliable. As long as you can follow directions and include all of the required documentation, you won't have any issues. Also, they scan all of the documentation they receive and track everything down to the minute - here's what you can expect to see with a rebate processed through them:

Dnwny2o.png

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about the rebate. Also, the rebate above was processed very, very quickly - I don't think the Adorama rebate will be quite as quick, but you won't be waiting for a year either.

Pro tip #1: NEVER select "No Wait" when registering - the "Basic" rebates are processed just as fast without the 10% fee.
Pro tip #2: If you don't want the prepaid card, you can call the number on the back of the card and ask for it to be refunded via check or ACH.

Hope this mitigates your fears. Enjoy! ;)

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
Hope this mitigates your fears. Enjoy! ;)

Truth be told, I really can't afford the $15.00 even IF I ever receive 10 of it back. From my prospective, it's a promise not a guarantee. But I'm glad someone has good luck with rebates.

zorka

Guru
Reaction score
Why aren't we getting those prices in europe ? :eek:

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
if they did not want to charge me over $47.25 for shipping just one from their website, and £73.04 shipping if I purchased from their Ebay store, I would order from Adorama.

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
:) Well, if I can get my old Dockstar running as smoothly as my PogoMobile per a discussion in the Dockstar thread, maybe I'll offer to sell you my PogoMobile for cost plus shipping cost. ;)

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
yeah, but I was thinking that an individual shipping might end up costing less than a corporation. I'm sure I'm wrong...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.