DEAL Obihai OBI100 for $30 w/ free shipping

newvoiper

Reaction score
http://www.spoofee.com/obihai-obi100-voip-telephone-adapter/deals/815874

Newegg is offering the Obihai OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter with Google Voice & SIP for a good price.

Next best price on Google is $43.86 shipped

Newegg Price is $38.99

Use coupon code EMCWWHW32 to get $9 off

Final Price is $29.99 ShippedNewegg is offering the Obihai OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter with Google Voice & SIP for a good price.

Next best price on Google is $43.86 shipped

Newegg Price is $38.99

Use coupon code EMCWWHW32 to get $9 off

Final Price is $29.99 Shipped

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
Still love my Obi100. I had no idea how capable it was until I did some digging. It's a freakin' mini-PBX all by itself.

For example, I ultimately discovered that it can handle not only the obvious 2 SIP accounts (SP1 and SP2; "1+"; "**2+") for inbound and outbound traffic, with one of them being GoogleVoice, but that it can also handle an additional 5 SIP providers for outbound calling via the "Voice Gateway" feature (VGs 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8; **3, **4, etc.) Heck, I even chained one of those VG slots to my PBX effectively allowing for near limitless outbound providers (but with some messy prefixing or dialplan settings). The Obi100 obviated my need for a PBX for an entire year until I got the bug to return to tinkering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.