SUGGESTIONS Multi-line combination SIP and analog phone?

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
Without using an ATA (I have an Obi), is there a multi-line phone with a combination of analog and network connections?

I have a two line cordless with line 2 connected via a Digium TDM800, but I'd like to have a two line (or more) phone which has both phone jacks and RJ45 and allows multiple connection types.

I don't need fancy, just two lines and multiple cordless handsets.

Does such a beast exist?

Andrew

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
I looked around for that beast last year and nothing turned up. It's a great idea, maybe someone has found it, but I couldn't.

phonebuff

Guru
Reaction score
I have looked extensivly for something like this over the years, every time I need to replace a 900Mhz or Dect phone.. Never found anything even close, and in today's world all the vendors seem to have issues doing just one interface . :oops:

Maybe the new Mitel / Aastra / ShoreTel corporation will do something when they finish eating each others corporate structures and become one --

===================

MacNix

Guru
Reaction score
Just curious, why on earth would you want this?

seems to me what you need is a supercheap VOIP box with an FXO card in a slot, then with some good Dect/VOIP phones... ;)

but i'm probably missing something...

matthew

Guru
Reaction score
Unless I've misunderstood what you are looking for, I recommend the Gigaset C610 IP.

benhadad

Reaction score
Been using the gigaset c610a ip for about 2 years or 3. Works well, some complain about volume, but having a POTS line and 6 IP lines is great.

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Looking at the Gigaset above, it might be a good choice for home use where wiring doesn't exist in each room, in that each of (up to) 6 handsets can have their own individual extension assigned to it.

Basic IP Telephony Features
  • Expandable phone system with multiline functionality for up to 6 handsets
  • Up t6 SIP accounts from different providers
  • Assign SIP accounts individually to handsets (send & receive direction specifically)
  • Multi-Line type system (6 x VoIP + 1 x PSTN) allows: Line selection for each call via menu selection
  • Up to 4 calls in parallel
  • Easy configuration of internet telephony (VoIP) by wizard and download of provider setting profiles (>200 providers supported)
  • HDSP with G.722 codec for exceptional sound

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.