FYI I love you Vitelity, but your support SUCKS!

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Good Service, reasonable prices, but USELESS support.

Note the sentence: "I\'ll make sure this ticket is a top priority when they return."

Last Reply from support on a vMobile issue 7 days ago:

Hello,

This is a courtesy message from Vitelity Communications, LLC regarding an active Trouble Ticket you have in our system for the account 'XXXX'.

Your Trouble Ticket has been updated with a response/resolution to your problem.

Posted by vcrjm on 2014-10-23 10:56:15
Gerry -

I believe that I have a good understanding of the issue. Thanks for the thorough explanation.

Our PBX support team is off through Monday. I\'ll make sure this ticket is a top priority when they return.

Thanks,

Ryan

geopeterwc

Guru
Reaction score
Good Service, reasonable prices, but USELESS support.
[The] Last Reply from support on a vMobile issue 7 days ago: Hello, This is a courtesy message from Vitelity Communications, LLC ... top priority.
I haven't experienced the delay in getting support from Vitelity that you've reported, Ryan ... but as you've indicated, it seems that your inquiry has indeed fallen through the cracks. It may be time to return to the on-line ticket and add a "comment" ... Doing so will put the inquiry (and their "courtesy message") back to the top of the queue for the those responding to problem tickets. (How many times have we all missed something that's scrolled off the bottom of the screen, and surprised that a problem, a setting, a feature isn't available at first glance when we're under pressure from our customer or client?)

While I admit that I haven't experienced a "delayed response" issue with Vitelity, I do know that (having been in a similar call center in a "previous life") that even with the best of intentions, there are times that staff becomes overwhelmed for a variety of reasons, but bouncing the ball back to them (by adding a comment or update to the ticket) could well result in a response you expect as a customer.

/Pete./

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it was the week of AstriCon in Vegas so lots of things probably got lost in cracks. :aureola:

MacNix

Guru
Reaction score
I dunno - I've been BURNING up the phone lines with Vitelity this past two weeks.. We've had a slew of new customers, some VFax systems (ATAs), oddball questions, SMS issues, porting funkiness (ever seen a company take 2.5weeks to port a phone# before?? yeah me neither-apparently Windstream believes in adding molasses to their porting service), etc..

All that to say, the good folks at Vitelity have helped me every time, with EXCELLENT outstanding support. usually over the phone. I have sent one or two tickets, but they've all been answered lickety-split...

Its getting bad wehn you recognize the rep by his voice, but I've got nothing but great things to say for them.

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Ryan had set the ticket to Auto-Close due to new activity. The "PBX Team" is looking into the issue as of this morning.

Don't get me wrong -- in many ways I LOVE VITELITY. However, it's been one foul up to another. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm not a huge volume customer. However, I have brought clients to them that
are doing very big numbers. Who knows.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
My current ticket (open since 8/15/14) was scheduled for remote access debug today between 5 & 6pm, but got email around 5:50pm from Ryan saying that he was out sick.
I'm using only the vMobile device from Vitelity. OOOps been trying to use vMobile unsuccessfully since late May!

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
My trouble is only with vMobile. Everything else I have from them is fine (trunking, hosted pbx). I would guess I've had 10 minutes of successful calls on vMobile since July.

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Well, Vitelity js watching our forum... Got an email asking that I do not post support responses verbatim. I get that.
The vMobile program is way understaffed. I'm not sure if the parent is 100% behind the product. If they are, why not invest in people?

Standing by to see how this resolves. I'll keep everyone posted. I'll be the first to post kudos if they can get this running consistently.

TwigsUSAN

Guru
Reaction score
They can ask all they want but it's your right to do so if you want. If they don't want the bad publicity then it sounds like they need to get their stuff working.

arpawocky

Reaction score
I've pretty much given up on vMobile.

First there were weird issues with calls failing from the mobile device, but vMobile still sending an INVITE, quickly followed by a BYE, to the PBX. Took months to get that even looked at. Now, calls setup more or less normally, but audio quality has gone done to the point that its just not usable.

I too really want to see the project succeed big time. But I stopped expecting any improvements a good while ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.