QUESTION Motif Delay?

Medfordite

Reaction score
I have my server using Motif for Google Voice. It all works great with no issues other than what I perceive to be a delay in connecting the call.

In other words, on an outbound call, if I dial 5415551116(example number), it will take about 10-15 seconds before I hear it ringing. If I dial 5415551116#, it connects faster and starts the ringing sound.

Is this due to the bridging that is happening, or is there something I can tweak in the GUI to process the call faster?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
That sounds like it's a delay on the phone itself, especially since you said if you do # after it, it works fine. Check the digit timers in your phone's settings.

Medfordite

Reaction score
The phone I am using is a standard cordless connected to a Linksys Sipsura SPA1001 if that helps. Before I set up the PBIAF system, I did do a factory reset on the ATA device to clear old data. Do you suppose it might be a timer setting in there? I am not seeing anything explicitly specified there just yet.

Medfordite

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.