SUGGESTIONS Multiple PSTN's

nightstryke

Reaction score
Yeah no flaming, but I just spent 300 bucks on an 8 Line PSTN and I really can't afford to drop any more money on any other products. It's either get this working or sell it as is for what I paid for it and get several Obi110's or SPA3102's.

rjaiswal

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth. Had a bunch of projects finish at the same time. Will head over to my client this week, download config, and post.

nightstryke

Reaction score
Please do so, I've got a $300 piece of equipment that I can't use right now because I don't have the proper configurations. :(

rjaiswal

Reaction score
Here is a sanitized config downloaded from a vega 50 that has 4 fxs and 2 fxo ports. 1 FXS is configured for a conference phone, and the 2 fxo ports are configured for roll over. The FXO group is configured to send calls to sip:[email protected]. 600 can be an extension, ring group, queue, etc...

Also when someone dials out, they use the fxo ports. If the 1st pots line is busy, it'll automatically fail over to the 2nd pots line.

You can't upload this to unit and expect it to work. I've "xxx" a bunch of settings that are for my location. You'll need to populate those with settings that relate to your location.

Attachments

• Vega 50 4FXS 2FXO config.txt
    79.2 KB · Views: 19

nightstryke

Reaction score
Take a look at this and help me troubleshoot it. I've pretty much got the same settings, but I'm not sure some of them are right.

Attachments

• Vega 50 8FXO config.txt
    77.6 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.