FYI Voicemail system

seanmercher

Reaction score
I am interested in possibly hiring someone to set a up a voicemail system for me using PIAF... I need the system to recognize incoming forwarded numbers and store them in an appropriate voicemail box. The calls will be forwarded from mobile phones so the system will need to recognize the phone number forwarding the call as well as the number originally calling. I believe this is done with RDNIS. Basically I want to create something similar to youmail just on a much smaller scale for my few mobile phones in the company.

Willing to negotiate a fair price.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I've done this and have it working with the transcription and everything. Right now, I have to have a separate DID for each mobile line though, but there should be a better way. HTML mail with transcription is in Beta, and we'll be getting it to the community pretty soon. Probably 2 weeks out now.

seanmercher

Reaction score
I am looking to only use one did that using RDNIS will separate the calls into the appropriate mailbox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.