NO JOY Vitelity SBC trunks

Reaction score
Can anyone help me set these up or post a guide?

We have recently switched to Vitelity and were unaware of their "no phone calls" support policy. I have spent all day playing email tag with them and have gotten no where.

I have had no issue setting up trunks with their subaccounts registered option but have not been able to get calls to route in although we can make outgoing calls.

Really what I am looking for is advice on how to set this up in the most reliable way possible in the event that they have any issues on their end.

john p

Reaction score
Here are a few things to try. First, ensure the outgoing trunk is NOT registering (i.e., blank registration string). Second, if you have a failover number configured @ Vitelity, does it work - that is, does Vitelity see the call incoming from the PSTN then route it anywhere & does it show up on Vitelity's call records? Does the box see the call incoming and fail internally (may want to post a log excerpt when a call comes in). Finally, here is my sanitized peer details. Hope this helps.

John

username=????
type=friend
secret=????
qualify=off
insecure=port,invite
host=inbound????.vitelity.net
dtmfmode=auto
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=no
allow=all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.