NO JOY Alert-Info missing from Page invite

TS-79

Reaction score
I have been struggling with getting page feature to work. I have configured the phones to auto-answer when the Alert-Info is "info=Auto Answer". I have tested this by setting the alert-info on the incoming route and the phone auto-answers correctly in speakerphone.

I had done a packet capture and could not find any alert-info listed in the invite at all. I searched manually and also tried the sip.Alert-Info filter for Wireshark and it returned nothing.

In the invite it does show intercom:yes however this is not in the form of an alert-info tag and the Polycom phone does not recognize this or is not set to.

I had searched and found: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/DIGIUM/Ringing+Types+and+Intercom but do not know how to go about implementing it.

FreePBX 12.0.1rc20
Asterisk (Ver. 1.8.28.0

attached is the console log from Asterisk. I have tried changing the alert info to: "Auto Answer" and "info=Auto Answer" neither of which works. It seems that intercom=true is trumping the alert-info.

Could anyone give me a few pointers on how to get this working?

Attachments

• alertinfo.txt
    32.8 KB · Views: 3

TS-79

Reaction score
I did the packet capture on an intercom call *80ext.

TS-79

Reaction score
Never did figure this out. Installed an older distro and alert-info was sent correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.