NEED MORE INFO Cordless Phone Parking?

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion for a Cordless Handset with good range and can be set to easily park a call? Ideally, the user should not have to go through multiple steps to get a call parked; so even if Park is via a transfer to *70 the Transfer process should not be buried under layers of on-screen menus.
Oh and it must support a Headset too!
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I've used Engenius analog DECT phones with good success, though not directly with PIAF. They can program a function key on the phone to dial DTMF for transfer, so you could do ##70#. The one I used went through a four floor hotel easily. Let me see if I can find a model number..

kenn10

Reaction score
I still love the Panasonic TPG500 series wireless system. It is DECT and fully SIP. Great range from the base. You can add up to 6 remote handsets, each with its own number. The spoiler is that you can only have 3 simultaneous calls. Park and page is no issue since you can press #70 to park and not have to use function keys at all.

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it is analog instead of SIP but I need to do 1-button parking, headset capable, with good range.
For some dialing #70 is a bridge too far...

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
With the one I mentioned, you don't have to know ##70#. It's been a while since I've used one of them, but from in call it's like "MENU" > "PBX FUNCTIONS" > "TRANSFER" and it does the rest for you.

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Yep! The DuraFon is the one, but the feature is probably in all of their handsets.

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
I got the FREESTYL V2 and succeeding in getting it to do Call Parking :cheers2:
In case anyone else needs this, I had to program "P##70#" to Park Calls, on the handset.
What I can't get it to do is Call Transfer (preferably Unattended); when "##" is input the calling party hears the Tones as you input them but doesn't get put on Hold or get Transferred

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.