PIONEERS Upgrading to FreePBX 12

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Is someone messing with me? The upgrader NOW shows up. Could schmooze have had it off the table temporarily?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Actually, I've seen that happen on a few systems, too. Call it a "feature." :sorcerer:

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
I'm ready to start trying out FreePBX 12, but damned if I can find freepbx upgrader that has been mentioned or how to upgrade to freepbx12. Any help would be appreciated.

PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.4 under *KVM*
FreePBX Version = 2.11.0.38
Running Asterisk Version = 11.3.0
Asterisk Source Version = 11.3.0

Tried it, no likey. If you like what you have now, stick with it as it is stable and give the upgrade route some more time until it is stable as well.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
still plenty of patches for a release candidate, would call this a beta at best

Stan-O

Reaction score
Thank you for a walkthru, worked just fine on CentOS 6.5 PiaF install with IncrediblePBX.

sko001

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Aastra scripts running under FreePBX 12?

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
On IncrediblePI 3.11.12, I'm getting:

To protect the integrity of your server, you must allow overrides in your webserver's configuration file for the User Control Panel. For more information see: http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/F2/Webserver+Overrides

In /etc/apache2/apache2.conf, there is no context "<Directory "/var/www/html">" or "<Directory "/var/www">" present to modify in accordance with the instructions in the above link.

Also, Admin -> Module Admin -> Check Online results in a page not found.

same issue here, did you solve this RPi-Fan ?

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Make a backup copy of: /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

and then run:

sed -i 's/AllowOverride None/AllowOverride All/' /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

that fixed it thank you

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
On the Pogoplug, LEAVE IT ALONE. DO NOT UPGRADE TO FREEPBX 12! It's a very different environment with lighttpd instead of Apache. And Lighttpd doesn't support .htaccess files. Not sure if this workaround will fly with FreePBX 12 or not.

Moral of the Story: It Ain't Broke. Don't Fix It... or it will be. :death:

It may be worth adding the original pi's to this, there is either something in freepbx12 or raspbx-upgrade that is causing me 20 seconds latency in transferring internal calls, going to burn the incrediblepbx image to sd and see if can recreate issue

Tayo Adewale

Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to upgrade my Incredible Raspbx on Raspberry pi B+ to FreePBX 12 and go the bellow error. Please, is there any fix?

FATAL ERROR
FreePBX is Unable to Continue
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'asterisk.kvstore' doesn't exist

Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DB_Helper.class.php:65 PDO-&gt;query()
[0]: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS kvstore ( `module` CHAR(64) NOT NULL, `key` CHAR(255) NOT NULL, `val` LONGBLOB, `type` CHAR(16) DEFAULT NULL, `id` CHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL)

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DB_Helper.class.php:132 DB_Helper::checkDatabase()

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:24 DB_Helper-&gt;getConfig()
[0]: hooks

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/GuiHooks.class.php:206 Hooks-&gt;getAllHooks()

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:317 GuiHooks-&gt;doConfigPageInits()
[0]: index
[1]:

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.