PIONEERS Latest SmartWatch Happenings

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
I still the sucker waiting for my Kickstarter AGENT smartwatch....

phinphan

Reaction score
Ward - when you get a chance how about giving us all a quick review of the Moto 360

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
phinphan: If all you want is alerts, it's a pretty neat watch. If you want a full-blown, always-interactive iPod Touch that you can screw around with while driving your car ('til you hit a tree), then you're probably better off waiting on the Apple Watch.

phinphan

Reaction score
phinphan: If all you want is alerts, it's a pretty neat watch. If you want a full-blown, always-interactive iPod Touch that you can screw around with while driving your car ('til you hit a tree), then you're probably better off waiting on the Apple Watch.

Thanks. They were sold out anyway.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Did anybody (else) stay up all night to order one of these??

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Why you need one of the two Android round watches...

DO IT YOURSELF

Download Watchmaker Pro to your Android smartphone. Visit facerepo.com, choose WatchMaker format, Submit. Prepare to be amazed.

CCzXgyBW0AA7-bt.jpg:large

You'll find the watch face shown below by searching for Offshore. How to install Watchmaker Watch Faces.

synack

Guru
Reaction score
ya but... can it run PIAF? :)
That's impressive however, might have to git me one of those now.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Lovin' the LG G and Moto 360 WonderWatches. They make the Apple Watch look fairly primitive, but we'll see soon enough.

CCuDVi0VAAEbYjv.jpg:large
CCyvttsW8AA3OMB.jpg:large

synack

Guru
Reaction score
Do you prefer the LG over the Moto? I'm leaning towards the Moto for the clean lines. I'm not a fan of the LG "dial" bezel. Not liking the Moto "flat tire" either, but lesser of the evils I suppose.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
synack: Same concerns as you. Gotta believe a no-compromise winner is on the way from somebody soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.