AWAITING FEEDBACK Need consulting help

pjcace

Reaction score
I have an freepbx box setup and trying to use yeahlink t46 phones. I'm somewhat over my head and need help wrapping this up. Any experts for hire? I'm in the Atlanta area, but should be able to proved remote access.

Thanks

AndyInNYC

Reaction score
pjcace,

What issues are you having with the Yealink? I just set up a few. The OpenVPN connection is a little tricky in that you need to create the .tar file with the right file structure.

Post what your issues are if you'd like.

Andrew

DaveDog

Reaction score
I have lots of experience with the t46 phones, although not at all using OpenVPN with them.

There are some tricks to getting them to behave properly, and a new major release of firmware is due any week now that will probably shake things up a bit.

Post any questions you have and I'm sure you will get plenty of guidance.

NateAbramson

Reaction score
I am in LA and need help. I have an Elastix 2.4 software. I have most of it setup. One of the issues I am having is having offsite sales office of 1 person each try to connect. I have a Sonicwall router/firewall and have the Elastix server behind the wall. I cannot get this to work.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I am in LA and need help. I have an Elastix 2.4 software. I have most of it setup. One of the issues I am having is having offsite sales office of 1 person each try to connect. I have a Sonicwall router/firewall and have the Elastix server behind the wall. I cannot get this to work.

NateAbramson please open a new thread as your issue is not related. Hijacking threads doesn't usually result in much help, so please avoid it in the future.
Also note that these forums are predominantly regarding PBX in a Flash and most posters here have most experience with PIAF. You may find a stronger response on the Elastix forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.